Wednesday, March 29, 2017

PRAYER CHAPEL OF REPENTANCE


Quiet your thoughts, and turn to God.
Pray the following prayer;

"Dear God, I come before You today, sinful and sorrowful. I have committed sin [here speak to God from your heart, in the quietness of your inner spirit].
It has affected my life. It has affected the lives of others. I ask you to forgive me, and to help me to forgive myself.
I promise to never carry out this action again.
I promise to try to do better in the future. Please accept my repentance, and cover my sins with Your Mercy and Forgiveness.
Please help those whom I have hurt by bringing them inner healing, and to grant them grace within their lives that the effects of my sin may be diminished or healed.
Thank you for loving me.
Amen."

Your act of repentance and forgiveness is blessed by God, and absolution [or the washing away of the effect of the sin upon your spirit] is given by God.
Go forward into your new life, resolved never to sin in this way again.
Form new habits; and check in each decision to be made what Jesus would do. If you try to do what He would do, you will make balanced decisions according to the values dear to God.

If you wish to give your life to Jesus Christ, visit the Chapel at the following link
http://churchinterfaith.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/how-to-receive-jesus-christ-as-your.html

No comments:

Post a Comment