Sunday, April 12, 2020

PRAYER CHAPEL FOR THE LONELY DURING CORONAVIRUS


'Dear Lord, I am so lonely. It is lockdown, and my life is in difficulty. [Here name your difficulties silently to Jesus].
I feel so alone, abandoned and weary.
I ask you to bless me in a special way. Please help me with the hope and strength I need.
I know that you, too, drank from the cup of loneliness and fear. And yet, through perseverance and trust in the Father, You won through to the glorious Resurrection.
Help me, too, on my road.
I ask You, through this Prayer Chapel, to flood my heart with reassurance and Your Love.
I beg you to give me renewed hope and strength on my path.
Amen.'

Jesus; 'Dear child,
You are always loved. I would have come into this world for you - you, alone.
I would have walked life's pathways, travels and difficulties for you - you, alone.
I would have suffered my loneliness in the Garden of Gethsemane for you - you, alone.
You are unutterably precious.
You are my child, I am your Good Shepherd and never, never, will I leave you.
Be at peace, and rest within my strength.
I will never fail you.
It is no mistake that you are reading these words; I, the Good Shepherd, am always waiting for my children.
And when you feel that all is most lost, why, then it is that my Light shines brightest through the darkness, fear, loneliness and sorrow.
Be at peace, knowing that all will be well.
I love you.
Never will I abandon you.
Now be at peace.'

No comments:

Post a Comment