Saturday, August 24, 2013

Do you want to leave the Abortion Industry? Here is help



Workers in Abortion Industry are Impacted by Abortion
Reaching out to assist Abortion Clinic Workers leave the Industry
In June 2012, Abby Johnson and her husband started the 'And Then There Were None' Ministry.
This Ministry reaches out to assist abortion clinic workers to leave the industry.
ATTWN assists abortion clinic workers through four integral aspects; emotional, spiritual, legal and financial.
Abortion workers in the industry are faced with practical issues if they wish to leave the industry.

Personal situation interwoven in praxis of the industry
Often their personal financial situation is interwoven in the praxis of this industry, and if the abortion industry worker decides to leave, there are practical issues to face:
- Am I qualified to do another type of work?
- If I am not qualified for other work, what other work can I train in?
- Will my link to abortion industry work have an effect on my application for other work?
- How will I support myself/ my family while I am undergoing the transition from abortion industry work to another career?
- If I have to take a severe reduction in payment in my new type of work, how will I pay mortgage/ electricity and lights/ car expenses if relevant/ school fees or university fees of children if relevant/ food costs/ medical costs/ loans?
- Will I need counselling after leaving the Abortion Industry?
 Will I receive help with facing regrets and pursuing a new spiritual and emotional life post abortion industry?
- I may lose many meaningful friendships within the abortion industry if I leave.
What assistance will I have to assist me to make the transition to building a new group of friends post abortion industry?
How will I cope with losing an entire circle of relationships, my job, my income as I move to a post abortion industry situation?
- Possibly my partner or family weren't aware of my close links in the abortion industry.
How do I cope with this situation?
- I wish to begin worship in a spiritual community/church, or wish to relink into my former spiritual community/church.
How do I go about this?
- Will there be a dislocation in my emotional and psychological life, as I break from one entrenched way of life, trying to build another life? Will I be able to do it? Where can I get help in the post-dislocation time?
- How can I deal with my post-abortion industry work regrets?
Is there anyone who can help me?

The above are just some of the questions which an abortion worker may face upon deciding to leave the industry.
There are surely many more.
Abby Johnson and those who minister with her in 'ATTWN' reach out to abortion workers to assist them to leave the industry.

New development
Since Mrs Johnson and her team begain ATTWN in June 2012, they budgeted to help 12 people in the span of a year.
After one year, God has blessed the ministry abundantly, and ATTWN now have up to 79 workers being assisted.
The success of the ministry has necessitated that Mrs Johnson and Ms Jennie Stone, ATTWN's Operations Director hire three part-time employees.
Mrs Johnson and Ms Stone do not take a paycheck from the ministry, however, as anyone who has worked in volunteer charity knows, finances are needed to help carry out an effective ministry.
Due to the high numbers of people contacting ATTWN for assistance, the ministry requires financial assistance/donations to meet the challenges of the numbers applying for assistance to leave the abortion industry.

Wanting to leave the abortion industry? Here is help
ATTWN reach out to abortion industry workers with the following words;
'You didn't want to grow up wanting to work in an abortion clinic.
Maybe you just needed a job to help pay the bills.
Maybe you or someone you care about has experienced an abortion.
Whatever choices in your life brought you to where you are right now, realise that this is not your full potential.
You deserve better than this.
We can help.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE,
LEGAL PROTECTION,
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT &
SPIRITUAL HEALING
are available to you as you transition out of the abortion industry.
It is free.
It is confidential.
ATTWN offers the following confidentially and free of charge:
- up to three months of financial support after a worker resigns
- emotional support during the transition time
- a spiritual advisor of the former worker's choosing
- legal counsel to protect the worker's interests during transition.
If you are in need of the services of this ministry, contact us immediately.

We are here for you. We care.
http://www.attwn.org/ '

Resources for Sidewalk Counselors
http://www.attwn.org/for-sidewalk-counselors/

Abortion Worker? My Letter to You
http://www.attwn.org/abortion-worker/

Report an Incident at your Clinic
http://www.attwn.org/abortion-worker/report-an-incident/

In the spirit of La Lumière du Christ (the Light of Christ) is there anything you can do to help?

IF YOU WISH TO DONATE TO THIS WORTHY CAUSE
http://www.attwn.org/donate/

Contact Details ATTWN
http://www.attwn.org/contact-us/






No comments:

Post a Comment