Monday, October 19, 2015

PRAYER CHAPEL FOR FATHERS WHO REGRET THEIR ABORTION OR ABORTIONS; WORDS OF COMFORT


PRAYER CHAPEL
Dear Lord, I am here in this Chapel today because - quite simply - I am struggling.
  My child was aborted, and I am struggling in so many ways.
Flashbacks. I have lost my child, and fear my heart has been changed because of this.

  I cannot turn time back and change the reality of what happened.
I have so much pain and regret within me; so many unshed tears for my little one.
Please help me.


GOD'S ANSWER TO YOU
My dear Son,

Just come into my arms and be at peace. I am your Heavenly Father, and I know all about you.
  I have your little baby [babies] safely here in Heaven with me.
I have already forgiven you. What is also important is that your little one has also forgiven you.
Indeed, your little child reaches out with love for you.
  Shed the tears you have not been able to show the world in the privacy of My Arms. Your little one is safe with me, and you will meet again when you come to heaven.
  Why not name your little baby [babies?]
Your baby naming ceremony and baptism of desire for your little one will be a great comfort for you, and for them.
  They are safely with me in Heaven, and can both see and hear you.
  They are happy to know that you have been healed in heart and remember them with love.
  Be reassured, I will keep your baby safe for you until you come to Heaven.
  You will be reunited there.
Remember, you are now a father. Your little one will have great joy in Heaven calling you that lovely name. Be at peace.

  Now let us make plans for the future together.
Look for good help, for one of my Trustworthy Shepherds, a priest or counsellor  - be discerning in your choice - to help you confidentially through your struggles, nightmares and flashbacks.
  Pain upon looking back at past sorrows can do one of two things; firstly, it can strengthen you in your new life.
  Or - left unchecked - it can cripple you with depression.
  My Son came to show that every day is a new day. If you deem any fault has been yours, lay it down before Me. I have forgiven you. Now forgive yourself, my beloved son.


TO HELP YOU
In order to help you, My dearest son, here is a Mass where My Divine Grace is called down.
  During this Holy Service, You and I - together, in this quiet and confidential place; Father and child; - will remember your little one whom I carry safe within My Arms.

  We will affirm, cherish and bless him/her/them.

NAME YOUR BABY
For this ceremony you can make a little altar, if you wish.
  You can do this with a little table, or on the floor if you do not have a table.
  If you have a cloth or piece of material, place it on the table or floor.
  Light a candle if you have one; otherwise just light the love in your heart.
Bless some water by dipping your fingers in the water and asking Me to bless the water with My grace. Or use holy water you have received from church.
  If you have [and if you wish] place some flowers in a vase or cup on your altar.
  If you wish, draw a card with your baby [babies'] new names on it.
Or buy a card with your baby's names.
  Together we will affirm the life and beauty of your unborn baby.
So my dear son; let's get started.
  Pray like this;
  'My beloved baby, I bless you with this water [make a blessing sign or just shake some holy water].
  I remember you with love; may you be happy in your new life with God.
[Here touch the petals of the flowers, offering them in celebration of the beauty of your little one].
  As your loving father, I fulfil my privilege of naming you. I name you [here recite your chosen names for your little one ].
If you wish, play some lovely music in celebration of your little baby.
  Then you can add,
'I place you [Name of your baby] under the protection of Father God, Blessed Mary, and Joseph the Protector of Jesus.
[Name of your baby] I look forward to the day when we will be reunited.
  I love you, my little son[s]/daughter[s] with all my heart.
Never forget that your father loves you, and looks forward to holding you in his arms one day in Heaven.
  Peace be with you, my little one; and please pray for me, your father.
Amen.'

Now that the naming ceremony is over, my son; pray to me in your own words.
  Pray for the grace of healing of past memories
  Ask Mary, the Beloved Mother of My Son, to pray for you. Her Immaculate Heart draws many favours from the Love of Mine.

If you wish, you can honor your baby by placing a plaque with your baby's name on a Memorial Wall. 
You can keep a plaque as a remembrance of your beloved child. 
Link to 'Lifting the Burden - The Memorial Wall' is at the end of the Prayer Chapel.

Also, if you wish, make a baby naming certificate for your little one. 
There is also a link at the end of the Chapel. 
You can have your baby's name inscribed in the 'BOOK OF LIFE' at The Church of the Holy Innocents.
 A candle lights in perpetuity in memory of your baby/babies at this Church. 
On the first Monday of every month, the Church's 12:15pm Mass is celebrated in honor of your child/children and for the comfort of your family. 
There is also a link at the end of the Chapel 'The Shrine of the Holy Innocents'. 

Also, if you wish, you can make an album in memory of your baby.
Place in it your baby naming certificate; and a photo of your baby's remembrance plaque. 
Press a flower from your bouquet today at your baby's naming ceremony. 
When the flower is dry, place it in your album.
Also place a picture of My Son, who understands the heart of a sorrowful father better than anyone else can.
And dedicate your baby into My Beloved Son, Jesus' care...'

  Ask Mary, the Beloved Mother of My Son, to pray for you. Her Immaculate Heart draws many favours from the Love of Mine.

ORDER OF SERVICE FOR FATHERS NEEDING COMFORT
Service with Eucharist

Hymn
I Need Thee Every Hour



The Gathering of God's People
 Priest; The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
People; And also with you.


Priest;
Almighty God, to Whom all hearts are open, all desires known, and from Whom no secrets are hidden; Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of Your Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love you, and worthily magnify Your Holy Name; through Christ our Lord. Amen.


Lord God, You raise Your Son
from the dead.
Lord, have mercy.


People; Lord, have mercy.


Priest; Lord Jesus, we are given the
promise of eternal life.
Christ, have mercy.

People; Christ, have mercy.

Priest; Holy Spirit, You help us in our weakness.
Lord, have mercy.

People; Lord, have mercy.

Priest; Almighty God, Who forgives all who truly repent,
Have mercy on you, pardon and deliver you from all
your sins, confirm and strengthen you in all goodness, and
keep you in eternal life; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

People; Amen.


The Gloria
Glory to God in the highest,
and peace to God's people on earth;.
Lord God, heavenly King,
Almighty God and Father,
We worship You, we give You thanks,
We praise You for Your Glory.
Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
You take away the sin of the world:
Have mercy on us.
You are seated at the Right Hand of the Father,
Receive our prayer.
For You alone are the Holy One,
You alone are the Lord,
You alone are the Most High,
Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit,
in the Glory of God the Father. Amen.


Priest; [Prayer]
Almighty and Everlasting God, by Whose Holy Spirit the Whole Body of the Church is ruled and made holy;
Hear our prayer which we offer for all.
We come before You asking Your Divine Forgiveness, and for Healing of Past Memories,
through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

People; Amen.
Priest; The Reading is from Psalm 51, verse 10
People; Glory to you, Lord Jesus Christ.
Reader; 'Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.'

People; Praise to You, Lord Jesus Christ
Words of Comfort;
'Jesus knew that various of our actions would bring grief in their trail, and in His infinite Wisdom and Goodness provided for this.
He it is Who has called us to take Refuge in Him when the burden of our hearts threaten to weaken us. 'Come unto Me, you who are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest' the great Son of God promised.
Today you come before the Lord of compassion, healing and the Lifter of heavy burdens.
Come before this altar and leave your heavy burden of past memories and decisions behind at His Feet.
Know that I have your little one safe within My Arms.

Rest safe knowing that I will make all right.
Remember that with God, nothing is impossible.Therefore let us rest our weary heads and sad hearts before the Lord. Be comforted that the God of Love cherishes and comforts you.
He has forgiven you; now be gentle with yourself, and forgive yourself.


Priest; The Lord is here
People; His Spirit is with us
Priest; Lift up your hearts
People; We lift them up to the Lord.
Priest; Let us give thanks to the Lord our God
People; It is right to give our thanks and praise.
Priest; Father, Lord of Life,

Comfort all who come before you today.
Bless your suffering servant, and unite in love this father with his little one who has gone before.
Help this father in need of healing, to recover from past memories,
Amen.

Eucharist
'As they were eating, Jesus took bread [here the priest takes the bread] 'And blessed and broke it'  [the priest breaks the bread] 'And He gave it to His disciples and said, 'Take this, all of you, and eat; This is My Body.'
People; Lord Jesus, we bless You:
You are the Bread of Life.

'At the end of supper, Jesus took the cup of wine' [here the priest takes up the cup] 'Gave thanks, and said; Drink this, all of you: This is my Blood, the Blood of the New Covenant Which is shed for you and for many for the forgiveness of sins. Do this in remembrance of Me.'
People; Lord Jesus, we bless You:
You are the true vine.
Priest; Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ.
People; Dying, you destroyed our death,
rising, You restored our life:
Lord Jesus, come in glory.


Priest; Let us now pray to the Father in the words Our Saviour taught us;
'Our Father, Who art in Heaven,

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
On earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom,
The power and the glory,
For ever and ever. Amen.'

All take part of the Eucharist. This is the Table of the Lord, so all  are welcome.
After Communion, rest in peace and prayer for a while.
Let the Lord give you His message, peace and forgiveness for today.

Prayer for all needs.
Let us pray for the father who comes before you today, Lord, bringing a heart bereft in grief. Give him healing.

  Let us remember his little child who is now within Your Arms, and let us rejoice in the fact that his little one is cherished forever in Your Kingdom.[Here add your own petitions at this Online Service of Eucharist in Praise of God the Ruler of All]


Prayer for Peace
Priest; Christ is our peace.
He has renewed our relationship with God by His action of the Cross.
We meet in fellowship in His Holy Name, and go out from this holy place of Eucharistic worship to share His Peace with all.
The peace of the Lord be with you.
Go now to love and serve God in the world.
People; Amen.

PEACE! YOU WILL MEET YOUR CHILD ONCE MORE IN HEAVEN.

Prayer to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, ever caring, consoling, hear our prayer. As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus Your Son.
Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, especially ...[special intention]
We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayers. We trust to your gentle care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick and lonely or hurting. Help all of us, Holy Mother, to bear our burdens in his life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever. Amen.



Hymn; My Kindness Shall Not Depart from Three



MEMORIAL WALL
http://sacredheartofmary.org/memorial-wall
THE SHRINE OF THE HOLY INNOCENTS
http://www.innocents.com/shrine.asp

With thanks to youtube, sacredheartofmary.org and innocents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment