Sunday, June 12, 2016

HOW TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR; PRAYER CHAPEL


DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR?
It couldn't be simpler.
Just close your eyes, calm your breathing, and recite the following prayer dedicating yourself body, mind, spirit and soul to the Son of God Who gave His Life for you.

"Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God, that you died on the cross to rescue me from sin and death and to restore me to the Father.
I choose now to turn from my sins, my self-centeredness, and every part of my life that does not please you.
I choose you.
I give myself to you.
I receive your forgiveness and ask You to take Your rightful place in my life as my Saviour and Lord.
Come and reign as King in my heart.
Fill me with Your Love and Your Life.
Help me to become a person like You - a person who is truly loving, respectful of life and obedient to the Commandments of God the Father.
Restore me, Jesus.
Live in me.
Love through me.
Thank you, God.
In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen."

Now pray Christ's own prayer
Pray the following words as Our Lord Jesus Christ taught us;

"Our Father,
Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
On earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day
Our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil,
For Thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory, 
For ever and ever, Amen."

Take time to pray
Take time to pray. Prayer is easy; just talk silently within yourself to Jesus. Tell Him your fears. Tell Him your tears. Tell Him your worries, your sins, your hopes, your joys.
He wants to be your Friend.
The One Who always supports you, whether anyone else does or not.
The One Who always loves you, whether those who should love you do or not.
The One Who wipes away every tear, calms every fear, and unerringly leads us to our Heavenly Port in Heaven when earth's tempest is done.

Now seek Baptism
Now find a good and trustworthy priest, seek baptism, and be baptised in the Name of the Lord Jesus.
And go forth to become a saint.
The most holy version of the unique you God called into being.
Congratulations on your new life in Christ!

The Service of Baptism
http://lumierecharity.blogspot.ie/2011/12/module-4-service-of-baptism.html

Come into my heart, Lord Jesus




With thanks to youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment