Saturday, June 12, 2021

PRAYER FOR THE LOSS OF A CHILD

 


Dear Lord God,

How can I ever get over the loss of my little one? I know that this pain will never fully leave me. Please help me through this corridor of never-ending heartache. I trust in Your Strength to help me. I don't understand why my little one had to leave me so soon. Please give me the grace to cope with this unbearable loss.

I know my little one is safe with You in heaven. I beg You hold my little one in Your Arms. I know we will meet again because YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST IS THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE. I know we will rise again, and that I will be re-united with my little child. I know, too, that we are destined to live joyfully forever in heaven, never to be separated again. But in the meantime, despite my trust, my heart is broken.

Please help me as I grieve my little one.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment