Sunday, May 11, 2014

Prayer for Healing of Old Heartache



If something is rising to the surface, it is ready to be healed, released or transformed.

Prayer for Healing of Old Heartache;
Dear Jesus,
I am remembering these unbearably sad times in my life.
I am dreaming of past bad memories.
Please help me to realise that these memories, these painful feelings have come up for a purpose.
Wrong was done to me.
I have suffered.
And now, before you in humility and inner pain, I release this inner pain.
I pray for the person (persons) (here name the persons quietly in your heart and mind before the Lord, placing them in His wondrous Light) who did this terrible wrong to me.
I pray that they will come to realise the damage they did, and that they will repent of their wrongdoing.
As for me, I am ready to let go of past bitterness, pain and feelings of need for revenge.
Help these feelings to be released from my inner self, so that I will be at peace once more within; happy and free.

Forgiveness and healing are not an easy road, Lord. As a human being, I do not have the inner resources to be completely healed in my spirit and soul. BUT YOU HAVE.
Heal me, I beg.
Thank you, dear Lord, for your greatness, goodness and mercy to me in this time of turmoil as my inner self prepares to let go of past hurt and inner damage.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment