Sunday, May 11, 2014

Prayer to Help me in Bullying Situation



Prayer to Help me in Bullying Situation
Dear Jesus, I am suffering deeply inwardly. I am being treated very badly by (here bring the person/persons quietly in your heart and mind before the Lord, and place them in His Light). 
They are hurting me dreadfully by (here sit and tell the Lord quietly in your heart and mind all the things that have so deeply troubled you.)
I feel that I am (or am not) coping. Please fill my mind with your guidance as to what to do about this situation. Thank you for your strength, your compassion, your listening, your love. 
I draw on your promise where you so steadfastly told us, "Come unto me, you who are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest". Please comfort me at this time as I come before you, needing your help and support. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment