Sunday, October 24, 2021

THANKSGIVING FOR MOTHERHOOD

 


IN PREPARATION FOR MOTHERHOOD AND FOR YOUNG MOTHERHOOD

THANKSGIVING FOR MOTHERHOOD

Accept my humble gratitude, most holy Trinity!

Thanks be to the Father, Who manifested unlimited power within me by drawing forth from nothingness another human soul and giving this little one in my care.

Thanks be to the Son, Who has revealed His eternal wisdom within me by fashioning another flame of human life so delicate that it can neither be seen nor heard, so strong that it will live forever.

Thanks be to the Holy Spirit, Who has shown His everlasting love within me by forming another human heart to spend its days on earth in praising God and returning love for love.

Omnipotent Triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – receive my humble thanks and my undying devotion.

 

With thanks to “In Preparation for Motherhood and for Young Motherhood”, publishing details unknown. Pages 16 - 17


No comments:

Post a Comment