Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Prayer Chapel for Those Who have Left the Abortion Industry



PRAYER CHAPEL
Dear Lord, I am here in this Chapel today because - quite simply - I am struggling.
  I was involved with the Abortion Industry, and am struggling in many ways.
Flashbacks. I have seen awful things, and fear my heart has been changed because of this.
  I have had to carry out procedures which I now regret.
I worry about the children who have died during procedures where I assisted.
  I have difficulties at times with relating to newly and joyously pregnant friends; I struggle at times with my relationships with my own dear children.
  I am nervous about the reactions of others if they know what my career was.
I hurt so much when I see news about the work I used to.
  I hurt when I see someone who does not have compassion for my pain in dealing with past memories.
Please help me.

GOD'S ANSWER TO YOU
My dear Child,
Why do you think I reached out to you all those years I wanted you to change?
What is gone is gone. What is done is done.
  In my infinite and all-compassionate Mercy I have every child who died in My present care in Heaven.
Now we must go forward.
  I have already forgiven you.
My Son came to earth to bear the price of all actions of all ages, on the cross.
  All actions that went or go wrong - whether with full knowledge or otherwise - on earth has already been expiated by My Beloved Son.
  Now take full advantage of His Comfort and Grace in your time of trial and difficulty.
  The answer to your questions is that I am delighted you have moved away into a life-affirming, life-loving life.
  I bless your efforts, and wish to remind you that there is the greatest joy in heaven among both Myself and the Angels at every one of my human children who sees the light, and returns to full relationship with Me.
  Now let us make plans for the future together.
Look for good help, for one of my Trustworthy Shepherds, a priest or counsellor  - be discerning in your choice - to help you confidentially through your struggles, nightmares and flashbacks.
  Pain upon looking back at past deeds can do one of two things; firstly, it can strengthen you in your new life.
  Or -left unchecked - it can cripple you with remorse leading to a depression.
  My Son came to show that every day is a new day; complete innocence can be reborn through My Divine Grace in your human spirit.
  Take advantage of this, and remember -
I have forgiven you. Totally. Fully.
And without reservation.
Now you must learn a great lesson; Forgive yourself.

TO HELP YOU
In order to help you, My dearest child, here is a Mass where My Divine Grace is called down.
  During this Holy Service, You and I - together, in this quiet and confidential place; Father and Child; - will remember all the little ones who came before My Presence before their time.
We will affirm them; cherish them; bless them.
  Together we will affirm the life and beauty of each unborn baby now coming to your planet.
  And we will pray for the grace of healing of past memories, and for the great sanctification of your loving heart and spirit to come about.
  Remember; it is only those who have suffered much who are able to  understand much.
  Your lessons of grief and repentance show that you have understood at last the truth in all its forms.
  There are many who, as of yet, do not know these truths and continue in the Industry.
Pray for them, for their conversion.
  Ask Mary, the Beloved Mother of My Son, to pray for you. Her Immaculate Heart draws many favours from the Love of Mine.

ORDER OF SERVICE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE ABORTION INDUSTRY

Service with EucharistGood Shepherd Church

The Gathering of God's People
 Priest; The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
People; And also with you.


Hymn [some verses]
God is here
Dwelling in the praise of His people
God is near
Healing broken hearts with His Touch
As we gather to worship His Name
He is riding on the wings of our praise
I believe, I believe that God is here.

Are you weary heavy laden
Come and He will give you rest
It is written
It's a promise
That is what our Saviour said
And He's promised
To be right here with us
As we come together in His Name

And
God is here
Dwelling in the praise of His people
God is near
Healing broken hearts with His Touch
As we gather to worship His Name
He is riding on the wings of our praise
I believe, I believe that God is here.


Priest;
Almighty God, to Whom all hearts are open, all desires known, and from Whom no secrets are hidden; Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of Your Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love you, and worthily magnify Your Holy Name; through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lord God, You raise Your Son
from the dead.
Lord, have mercy.

People; Lord, have mercy.

Priest; Lord Jesus, we are given the
promise of eternal life.
Christ, have mercy.

People; Christ, have mercy.

Priest; Holy Spirit, You help us in our weakness.
Lord, have mercy.

People; Lord, have mercy.

Priest; Almighty God, Who forgives all who truly repent,
Have mercy on you, pardon and deliver you from all
your sins, confirm and strengthen you in all goodness, and
keep you in eternal life; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

People; Amen.
The Gloria
Glory to God in the highest,
and peace to God's people on earth;.
Lord God, heavenly King,
Almighty God and Father,
We worship You, we give You thanks,
We praise You for Your Glory.
Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
You take away the sin of the world:
Have mercy on us.
You are seated at the Right Hand of the Father,
Receive our prayer.
For You alone are the Holy One,
You alone are the Lord,
You alone are the Most High,
Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit,
in the Glory of God the Father. Amen.
Priest; [Prayer]
Almighty and Everlasting God, by Whose Holy Spirit the Whole Body of the Church is ruled and made holy;
Hear our prayer which we offer for all.
We come before You asking Your Divine Forgiveness, and for Healing of Past Memories,
through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

People; Amen.
Priest; The Reading is from Psalm 51, verse 10
People; Glory to you, Lord Jesus Christ.
Reader; 'Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.'


People; Praise to You, Lord Jesus Christ
Words of Comfort;
'Jesus knew that various of our actions would bring grief in their trail, and in His infinite Wisdom and Goodness provided for this.
He it is Who has called us to take Refuge in Him when the burden of our hearts threaten to weaken us. 'Come unto Me, you who are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest' the great Son of God promised.
Today you come before the Lord of compassion, healing and the Lifter of heavy burdens.
Come before this altar and leave your heavy burden of past memories and decisions in the abortion industry behind at His Feet.
Promise to endeavour a future of holiness and assistance to all in need of your abilities; and especially to support your deeper understanding of the sanctity of life of the unborn child.
Remember that with God, nothing is impossible.
He can put all past actions right.
In God's Great Plan, He made actions undertaken on this earth not binding for eternity. So the baby who came before His Throne before the time planned by God is given another destiny, is nurtured, in the Heavenly Kingdom.
Therefore let us rest our weary heads and sad hearts before the Lord Who is New Life; Who resurrected the dead and can resurrect new plans from old tragedies.
Be comforted that the God of Love will comfort you.
He has forgiven you; now be gentle with yourself, and forgive your past self the actions which you have now put behind you as you pursue your new life and career'
Prayer
Priest; The Lord is here
People; His Spirit is with us
Priest; Lift up your hearts
People; We lift them up to the Lord.
Priest; Let us give thanks to the Lord our God
People; It is right to give our thanks and praise.
Priest; Father, Lord of Life,

Comfort all who come before you today.
Bless new lives and new careers.
Help those in need of healing, to recover from past memories,
Amen.
The Breaking of Bread
'As they were eating, Jesus took bread [here the priest takes the bread] 'And blessed and broke it'  [the priest breaks the bread] 'And He gave it to His disciples and said, 'Take this, all of you, and eat; This is My Body.'
People; Lord Jesus, we bless You:
You are the Bread of Life.

The Blessing of the Wine
'At the end of supper, Jesus took the cup of wine [here the priest takes up the cup] 'Gave thanks, and said; Drink this, all of you: This is my Blood of the New Covenant, Which is shed for you and for many for the forgiveness of sins: do this in remembrance of Me.'
People; Lord Jesus, we bless You:
You are the true vine.
Priest; Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ.
People; Dying, you destroyed our death,
rising, You restored our life:
Lord Jesus, come in glory.
All now recite The Lord's Prayer [ translated from the original Aramaic];
'Our Father, Who is in Heaven,
sanctified be Your Name.
May Your Kingdom come,
may Your Will be done,
just as It is in Heaven, so also upon the earth.
Our bread which is from the earth,
give us day by day.
Forgive us our sins,
just as we should forgive our debtors,
and do not bring us to trial
rather deliver us from the evil one.'
All take part of the Eucharist. This is the Table of the Lord, so all of good heart are welcome.
After Communion, rest in peace and prayer for a while.
Let the Lord give you His message, peace and forgiveness for today.



Prayer for all needs.
Let us pray for all hurt in the abortion industry; mothers, fathers, families, babies, providers.
  Let us remember all babies who have come before Your Throne, and rejoice in the fact that they are cherished forever in Your Kingdom.
  Let us pray for healing for all.
Let us pray for those in Abortion Industry that they will be converted.
  Let us pray that the industry will wither and that the Sanctity of Life of all will become fully respected on earth.
  May God send waves of blessing and mindfulness across our world, touching the hearts of all with inspiration to the road of goodness and mercy.

[Here add your own petitions at this Online Service of Eucharist in Praise of God the
Ruler of All]
Prayer for Peace
Priest; Christ is our peace.
He has renewed our relationship with God by His action of the Cross.
We meet in fellowship in His Holy Name, and go out from this holy place of Eucharistic worship to share His Peace with all.
The peace of the Lord be with you.
Go now to love and serve God in the world.
People; Amen.
Hymn; I Need You Lord! Meet Me Here!



I need You, Lord. I need Your Touch today ...

I need to hear Your Voice today ... for me.
You know what's in my life and in my heart and on my mind.
I need You to be near to me today.
And I made my life out to you ...
I lift my eyes up to Your Face
I laid my heart before You and all my burdens at Your Feet
Be near to me ...  Hear me.
Meet me here, Oh Lord
Wipe away my tears.
Take away all my pain, all my fear ...
Let me know you're close to me ...
And let me know You hear me ...
And that you know what's in my heart of hearts ... and You care
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Be near to me
Let me feel Your Embrace, the Light of Your Love shining in my face,
Let me hear You say to me,  You love me ...
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Be near to me.

PEACE!


Prayer to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, ever caring, consoling, hear our prayer. As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus Your Son.
Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, especially ...[special intention]
We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayers. We trust to your gentle care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick and lonely or hurting. Help all of us, Holy Mother, to bear our burdens in his life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever. Amen.

Hymn; God is here
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=god+is+here+dwelling+in+the+praise+of+his+people&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=863E422A8E0EE3E2B518863E422A8E0EE3E2B518





Hymn; I Need Your Lord! Meet Me Here!
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=lord+for+tomorrow+and+its+needs+i+do+not+pray+song&FORM=VIRE3#view=detail&mid=80E7175D13185472683480E7175D131854726834

With thanks to Bing.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment